Accessibility Statement - Fiskars Living US LLC
Fiskars Living US LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Fiskars Living US LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
Current content conformance status:
Fiskars Living US LLC is striving and will continue to strive to improve and maximize conformance to the success criteria as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG).Despite our best efforts however, users may experience some issues and would encourage any users experiencing difficulties to reach out to us using the contact information below.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Fiskars Living US LLC assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. If you have difficulty using any aspect of our website, please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 1-877-720-3487
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 1330 Campus Parkway, Wall, NJ 07753
We aim to respond to feedback within 3 business days. Your feedback is important to us and our accessibility efforts.
This statement was created on September 10, 2019 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.